Dear Neighbors,

Unfortunately, our October 19 coffee will not be taking place, but we hope
that residents are able to find an upcoming coffee that works to attend.
Please see all of the details below.

Lincoln has an important vote to cast December 2nd. We want to share
information and answer your questions, so that you can cast an informed
vote.

Please join us at one of the upcoming Thursday Community Center Building
Committee coffee meetings.  We will host an informal / at home gathering
every week (alternating weekly between 7pm and 11:00am slots) in a Lincoln
home. We will serve refreshments and members of the Community Center
Planning Committee will be present to answer your questions.

We hope that you choose to attend. To give us a sense for attendance,
please sign up here
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0E44A9AA2BABF94-44974320-thursday> OR
feel free to RSVP to yoncahe...@gmail.com.

Details on Timing:

   - October 26, 2023 @ 11am
   - November 2, 2023 @ 7pm
   - November 9, 2023 @ 11am
   - November 16, 2023 @ 7pm
   - November 30, 2023 @ 11am
   - November 30, 2023 @ 7pm

Location:
At Yonca Heyse and Fuat Koro’s Home
1 Sweet Bay Lane
Lincoln, MA 01773

Parking:
Feel free to park along Sweet Bay Lane or in our driveway without blocking
other cars.