To me, it hits the point- get out of the way of developers!

Lincoln could change zoning to encourage townhouses.
I wonder if any posting to advocate for HCA zoning would elect to convert their own property to a townhouse configuration or support their neighbors who chose to do so?

Sent from my iPhone