Hi Lincoln Talks!

My name is Vama and I am a sophomore at Lincoln Sudbury Regional High
School. A few months ago, my friend Farhan and I came across an
organization called Health Occupations Students of America, better known as
HOSA. HOSA has an array of competitive events ranging from leadership to
the health sciences which aim to equip future health professionals with the
skills necessary for success.

We want to bring a chapter of HOSA to LS to allow us an opportunity to
delve into medicine and kindle a similar passion in our peers. The
installation of this club would not only benefit current students but also
generations to come. However, we need your help to make this happen.

HOSA charges each of its members two fees; a membership and conference fee
which are $30 and $45, respectively. However, some members cannot pay the
collective $75 and require financial aid. The community’s contributions
will help cover these costs and ensure that financial status is not a
barrier to anyone from participating in the club.

To make this possible, we must raise roughly $1500 in one month (the
deadline is November 15th). We are asking for the help of the Lincoln
Community to achieve this goal. The members of our club are willing to
provide services to any of the residents of our local community in order to
earn the money needed. This could mean doing yard work, babysitting, or
helping out in any other way.

Our gofundme: https://gofund.me/c6511e68

Help us empower a generation of future healthcare leaders,

Vama & Farhan

Our emails are linked, but you can also contact us via text or call.

Farhan cell: 978-201-3844

Vama cell: 978-402-5467