I have a couple of available times for my Fall photo sessions on Saturday
28th October. 9am or 11am are open. You can book by emailing me (
jefin...@gmail.com) or click the booking button on my website:
https://jocelynfinlay.com/fall/ *I have indoor space this Saturday as a
backup if needed.*

I will also host the Fall photo sessions during the Lincoln Art Show in
November.

Business headshots are $75 per photo and family photos are $50 per photo.

I take many photos, and then we choose which ones I retouch/photoshop. So
the price is for the retouched photos, not for each photo I take. For
example, you may get two business headshots in the session (one studio
backdrop, one nature background). Family photos are a lot of fun, I've been
adding the out-takes to the final portfolio as bonus (free) photos.

Best wishes

Jocelyn
https://jocelynfinlay.com/studio-at-the-market/