As a late comer to the town's HCA MDU discussion, I would first like to
thank so many townspeople for their comments and explanations of the
Commonwealth's legislation, regulations, intentions, and possible failures
from an "Always Do The RIght Thing" point of view. Also, to those who
pointed out wildlife corridors, future traffic management problems,the
offensive idea that 10% affordable housing is acceptable, etc. I thank you.
My questions below are based on the fact that I am not educated on all the
options but I am assuming that the MDU development is focused on Codman
Road, behind Codman Road, and perhaps a jump over the Public Works lot and
the rail tracks to the small mall at the train station.

So I apologize in advance if all that follows has already been discussed
and settled:
> Is the proposed MDU development trivial, or non-problematic from an
engineering perspective? That is, do we have up to date topological
(e.g.geo/hydrological mapping, etc.) that demonstrates that the proposed
development is rather a simple matter of perc testing per lot area, etc.
> In that vein, are we certain that the proposed development will have no
effect on the very close downstrream wetlands and will not require a storm
water management plan?

I will end here for now in order not to make matters too complicated. But I
will say one thing so no one in Lincoln assumes that my questions are
obstructionist or "NIMBY"
We are witnessing local eco-system catastrophic failures heretofore not
seen. Failures not based on "once-in-a-century" events such as catastrophic
floods, earthquakes, etc. Based rather, on tiny permutations in biochemical
changes in soil, etc. I can add more once I hear responses from the experts
in Lincoln who  are on committees or working with whatever paid consultants
the town has hired.
Respectfully, Jeffrey Lukowsky