Totally agree with Sara about rezoning being too abrupt a change and should not
be first steps.  How about impact studies of various options.  Weston has right
idea. Delay. Delay.  Once rezoning occurs there is no going back. Lincoln will
be changed irretrievably in key way.  At the same time the goal for increased
affordable housing will be much less.

Sent from my iPhone