Dear Lincoln,

I have lived in Lincoln since 1995. I cherish it. It is unique and special.
It takes care of people and wildlife.

I have had the privilege of working with some very smart people in
trying to understand HCA.  I hope this video helps us all approach the HCA
Mandate thoughtfully.

In the end, I hope we continue our commitment to the land and wildlife, the
people who live here now, and that new residents have affordable and
diverse living options, and can live in nature as is our legacy.

Thank you for watching the 15 minute video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L2rRPHPBlelQBx9Jkjco_j95P6kRAzX6/view?usp=drive_link