Join us for Recovering Lost Voices: November 12th, 4:00-5:00pm

Join us for a special talk at the Codman Estate’s Carriage House with Jen
Turner of The Robbins House  as we explore an important and often overlooked
part of the history in Lincoln, MA — the lives of people who worked this land,
many of whom did so without choice. This lecture is part of Codman Community
Farms' 50th Anniversary Year events and we are grateful for the opportunity to
learn more about the people that helped create the farm we so value. All are
welcome, and we hope to see you! Light nibbles and drinks will be served.

RSVP  HERE!

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 20234:00 PM - 5:00 PM
58 CODMAN ROAD LINCOLN, MA, 01773 UNITED STATES (MAP)