This video was put together by aviation activists. It has a strident tone but I
think the information is almost entirely accurate.   The video says that 70% of
airborne lead pollution comes from aviation sources; the figure I’ve been using
is about half of airborne lead pollution is from aviation sources.  There is a
clip of George Braley speaking and I’ve seen his excellent presentation before.

II recommend watching this video as background information about the FAA and
Hanscom Airport.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDdw8dECodE>

You can also get to it via theOregon  Aviation Watch website
<https://mailchi.mp/348d57fd0345/new-video-callous-indifference-propellor-planes-drop-467-tons-of-lead-into-our-breathable-air-every-year-and-get-away-with-it?e=a1fbe2bedc>

We are hoping to have a study done of the emissions from Hanscom Airport in the
near future, focussed on fine particulates which is produced by jet engines.

--Christopher Eliot