My husband and I agree!  We are stopping by today to get presents for our
grandnephew for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  It’s our go place for all gifts
and kitchen/dining room daily items.
Never disappointed!! Susan and Seth always go the extra mile in helping us find
the perfect gifts !!
Maureen Malin and Chuck Kaman
10 Oak Meadow Road

Sent from my iPhone