Hi everyone,
I bought a lovely hand-made butter keeper from Bill Stason. I’ve been wanting
one for ages. It will keep butter soft on the counter.

I also bought Origami earrings, gorgeous cards for all occasions, coasters with
exquisite photos of birds, and the colorful and beautiful Sudanese napkins. A
great start to holiday shopping for my family and friends.

The art sale is a fabulous Lincoln event. Thank you to Sarah Chester and all
the folks who make it happen.

Lynne Smith
5 Tabor Hill Road
Lincoln, MA 01773