A town wide secret ballot would be a great idea to make sure a wider
audience gets their voice represented.

I also encourage anyone not familiar with the proposed rezoning options to
visit this website to gain a better understanding of the magnitude of the
proposed changes and Lincoln’s uniquely impacted position.

LincolnHCA.org

Sarah Postlethwait