From: Lincoln <lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org> On Behalf Of Sara Levine
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 10:23 AM
To: Lincoln Talk <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: [LincolnTalk] How to discourage a woodpecker?

Hi neighbors-

I’m curious about your thoughts and wisdom on discouraging a woodpecker who is
gleefully drilling holes in the side of our house.

We have no obvious signs of ants or termites and the friendly pest control guy
says we need to wait til Spring to even check or treat anyway?!

Has anything worked for you to redirect the woodpeckers?

Thanks!
Sara