Let’s just be grateful, all together, for the life we lead now in Lincoln. We pay attention to war; and we forget to appreciate peace. Part of peaceful coexistence is the ability and social structure that enables us to discuss our differences respectfully. I delete a lot of LincolnTalk emails (right now I’ve completely stopped reading the HCA ones…) but I still celebrate the fact that people have this vehicle as a mode of community discussion. We live in a consummately beautiful place where we feel safe. How great that is in today’s world.

- Sent from iPhone. Typed by thumb. Excuse misspellings!

On Nov 23, 2023, at 11:09 AM, Donald Fonseca <dfonseca2...@outlook.com> wrote:

You might be happily retired. Speak for yourself. 200 plus emails a week packed in with desirable emails becomes a full-time job. One suitable for a retired person sipping a cup of Joe in the morning.

It always amuses me when people cannot see beyond themselves. On this Thanksgiving Day, not because you don’t have a problem, that does not mean that someone else does not.

From: Scott Clary <scottclar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 10:48:24 AM
To: Donald Fonseca <dfonseca2...@outlook.com>
Cc: John Mendelson <johntmendel...@gmail.com>; LincolnTalk <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: Re: [LincolnTalk] Thankful to live in Lincoln

Happy Thanksgiving Lincoln!

We all have the the ability to not open an email and hit the delete button.

Kind Regards,

Scott Clary
617-968-5769

Sent from a mobile device - please excuse typos and errors

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023, 10:56 PM Donald Fonseca <dfonseca2...@outlook.com> wrote:
I second that. Between the bias war talk, HCA, and the CC, I am overwhelmed. This is made worst by certain individuals who thing they should send multiple emails, often in bold, on a daily basis.

I have opted to unsubscribe and I have confirmation of the same yet they keep coming. Help admin!

Donald