I will be hosting Photo Sessions at Pierce House on Saturday 9th December.

Choose your 30 minute time slot between 9am-2pm.

I will have my mobile studio for corporate headshots and passport photos,
and families and senior portraits will be in the gardens.

See details below, or on my website. https://jocelynfinlay.com/winter/

Email me to book you time! jefin...@gmail.com

Best wishes

Jocelyn

*Jocelyn Finlay Photo*
*Winter Photo Sessions*
*Family photos | High School Senior Portraits | Headshots | Passport Photos*
Upcoming sessions at
Pierce House, Lincoln MA
*
12/09/2023 Saturday photos 9am-2pm
Details on my *website
<https://facebook.us21.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2e982e00bace1de584619a2c8&id=f7ae898b7b&e=ff19ad1b91>*.
Book your session by clicking the "...Booking Page" button ($10 booking fee
is applied to your photo session), or [jefin...@gmail.com]email Jocelyn to
secure your time (no booking fee when you schedule via email).
*JocelynFinlay.com/Winter
<https://facebook.us21.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2e982e00bace1de584619a2c8&id=e2b3dee285&e=ff19ad1b91>*
*Family Photos*

$50 per retouched photo, plus the fun out-takes. Babies and children
welcome! (Note I do not use minors in my own publicity).
*High School Senior Portraits*

$50 per retouched photo. For the yearbook and stepping into your next
chapter.
*Headshots*

$75 per retouched photo. Wide selection of backdrops to complement your
wardrobe.
*Passport Photos*

$75+tax per photo (digital and print). Following the guidelines for any
country's passport or visa needs.
[image: Website]
<https://facebook.us21.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2e982e00bace1de584619a2c8&id=d61c503b79&e=ff19ad1b91>

*Copyright © 2023 Jocelyn Finlay Photo LLC, All rights reserved.*