Hi, all -- I serve on a couple of Town Committees, and work at the Lincoln
polls on Election Day; I am writing this invitation as a private citizen. We
have all read and heard a lot of chat about the different options that will be
on the table at Saturday's Town Meeting. Wednesday night (11/29) everyone will
have a chance to learn about the options, including and especially the newest
option, Option E. In the interests of making your choice a thoroughly informed
one, please join the Lincoln Residents for Alternative Housing Zoom (LRHA)
Wednesday at 7 p.m. to learn about the five alternatives. Our aim is to show
you clear, compelling information and to have civil, respectful discourse about
it. We hope you can join us. Here's the Zoom link: Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87360338909 Meeting ID: 873 6033 8909 --- One tap
mobile +13052241968,,87360338909# US +13092053325,,87360338909# US Best to you
all ~ Deb Howe 88 Wells Road Sent from iCloud