Hi Jane Marie,

I do not know the answer to your question unfortunately. It seems unfair
that many people are unable to vote tomorrow. I am curious as to how your
mom feels about the proposed additional units at the Commons. I am really
unsure of how to vote on this because I haven’t heard much feedback.  From
the photos that I’ve seen, it does not appear that adding The new units
would be too impactful on the residents and neighbors nearby, but I really
don’t know that for sure, and I would love to hear more feedback from
people who live at the Commons or nearby.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Margo Martin