Friends,
The IRS filings as I posted before records that the RLF has been
in negative cash flow for years.  I am reproducing below -
https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/46132391
Apparently it has not been successful in mobilizing the necessary
funding to run its overhead.  The overhead has become unsustainable.
RLF Board may think that it has a right to sell its assets to determine
its future, but to impose new arbitrary structures without town approval
defeats the basic RLF mission.  I am an environmentalist, I love green.
I am surprised that RLF is unable to secure public and private
funds in the present strong green economy.  Something really has
gone wrong.  I appeal all to examine and make some wise decisions
than selling land
Best regards,
Bijoy Misra