I have a large boxed, unused chair designed by Comfortek for a person with
Parkinsons or other mobility issues. I ordered it for my husband, who has
Parkinsons, and it was easily assembled (it comes in three pieces with screws
and tools) by my son-in-law. Everyone thought it was incredibly comfortable and
ideal for a Parkinsons patient. However, my husband, who has back problems,
found it uncomfortable. Alas! The chair is quite handsome - it has a steel base
on wheels that locks and a seat that swivels and locks - it can be used as a
dining chair or simply a chair at a desk. It is sturdy and makes transporting
very easy. You can see a picture of it at
https://comfortek.com/seating/assisted-living/titan/titan-swivel-for-individuals-with-limited-mobility
It was quite expensive, but I am happy to pass it on to someone local who can
make use of it for the price it would cost me to ship it back to the company -
$250.00.
Contact me at 781 259 8389 (landline) or 781 354 1115 (cell).
Suzanne Art