Thanks to some help I have found the center.  It was Russells in Wayland.
Unfortunately they no longer have the animals.  They used to have a couple
of goats on the property and one passed away so they rehomed the lone
goat.

thank you to all that responded.  my memory has been slightly refreshed.  :)