I'm thrilled to report that the babysitting mission has been a resounding
success! Thanks to your incredible responses. It's no small feat to step into
the world of impromptu fort building, teddy bear rescues, and bedtime story
marathons!

Your willingness to embark on this last-minute adventure proves we truly have
the best neighborhood on the planet (or in any spy movie, for that matter). I'm
filled with gratitude and relieved that the mission wasn't as impossible as it
seemed!

Here's to all the secret agents, superheroes, and time travelers in our midst –
you've saved the day!

(And I’ll keep you all on my list)!

Until the next thrilling escapade,
Evelyn and Mike