And how many charging stations for their electric (we hope) cars? Let's at least encourage green behavior and reduced air pollution.

Keith Miller

On 12/15/23 11:03 PM, Susanna Szeto wrote:
Other than contending with the height of the building inside the mall, we have to think about the huge number of cars that come along with the high-end condo owners who live there.  Planning board wants to throw a “carrot” of more affordable units to make the 4 story buildings more attractive!  Please let a spade be a spade! Where are we putting all the cars?!! And how many ways can those cars enter and exit the mall?

On Dec 15, 2023, at 9:36 PM, Garrick Niemiec <garrickniemiec...@gmail.com> wrote:

So true!

On Fri, Dec 15, 2023, 8:56 AM Sara Mattes <samat...@gmail.com> wrote:

    …why we need more modeling and mock-ups together understand what
    is being propose.
    ———
    Sara Mattes

    Begin forwarded message:

    *From: *Paul Rice via Lincoln <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
    *Subject: **Re: [LincolnTalk] my take on planning board meeting
    12/12*
    *Date: *December 14, 2023 at 4:54:10 PM EST
    *To: *Laurie Gray <lbg...@gmail.com>
    *Cc: *lincoln@lincolntalk.org

    Just to put some perspective on building heights being proposed.

    This is a 3 story building
    image.png

    This is considered a 3 1/2 story building due to the roof design
    image.pngI couldn’t find a true 4 story building to take a
    picture of.

    I’m all for some improvement at that mall but Is this really
    what we want along Lincoln Road in this part of town.

    Paul Rice