I echo the shout!  Well done Tilly and Pete!

What a treat to walk out my door and enjoy the delicious cornbread and chili dinner outside on such an unusually balmy December evening.

The fire pits and the lovely string lights made for such a warm festive glow.

Thank you, Codman Community Farm!
Sent from my iPhone