Sara,

I think the answer is right there in the Charity Navigator report that
you linked:

Financial Metrics
Full Credit

Partial Credit

No Credit
Liabilities to Assets: Ratio - 70.52%0 out of 15 points

The Liabilities to Assets Ratio is determined by Total Liabilities divided
by Total Assets (most recent IRS Form 990). This ratio is an indicator of
an organization's solvency and/or long-term sustainability.