re: let the firestorm proceed!
Agree, 100% with Laura and everything she said!
This forum has turned into an echo chamber.  I've lost any, and all, interest
in anything that comes for the ~12 or so people that feel compelled to post
almost daily with the same rhetoric.
There is a simple solution.  You can always vote with your feet.
There are 23 homes listed for sale in Milton.
Thanks Laura!
Best Regards,Scott Stewart

    On Wednesday, 20 December 2023 at 12:37:41 pm GMT-5, Laura Glynn