Can we require the highest level of green construction and union labor?
As we are bundling all housing near the train to be eco-friendly and we are a social justice community, it seems the criteria noted above are critical.

I wonder if the Globe took a close look at what both Lexington and Brookline approved?
I suspect not as Lexington included many districts far away from town center.
And Brookline zoned for a low target number.
Also, they have not looked at Bedford or Concord…also taking advantage of existing density and more proposing more dispersed areas  for rezoning, and neither looking to exceed minimum.

The Globe has had some great reporting, but often not reporting all of the stories when that info  does not fit their narrative.

Sent from my iPad