From: Lincoln <lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org> on behalf of Gus Browne
<gusbrow...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2023 11:22 AM
To: Cathy O'Brien <cathyobrie...@gmail.com>
Cc: Lincoln Talk Listserv <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: Re: [LincolnTalk] Roof repair

HI -

We just had our roof replaced yesterday by Brothers Construction of Framingham
(owner: Agenor Santos). HIs crew was organized, capable, and left the property
quite clean when they were finished. His price was reasonable.
1-508-250-2480.<http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B15082502480>

-- Gus Browne
11 Trapelo Road

On Wed, Dec 27, 2023 at 8:48 AM Cathy O'Brien