We’ve been getting mice in our shed, so my sister gifted me with bobcat Pee Shots from https://predatorpeestore.com/ for Christmas. We’ll see how it goes, but it seems a harmless approach to discourage many varmints.

Jennie

From: Lincoln <lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org> on behalf of Donald seckler <seckle...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2023 4:24 PM
To: Nicholas Ribush <nickrib...@gmail.com>
Cc: Lincoln Talk <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: Re: [LincolnTalk] squirrels

No help re indoor squirrels, but if they’re proliferating around a bird feeder and stripping flower buds and budding leaves, get “Hot Meats” for the feeder; they’re sunflower hearts coated with chili oil. They have no effect on birds-no burning sensation-but clear the yard of squirrels very quickly. Expensive, but you can make your own with seed and chili oil shaken in a bag.

Thanks

Don Seckler

Sent via cell