Hey Scott, thanks for responding and I hope you can come and please say hello if you do!

Best wishes,

Kat
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2024, at 12:09 PM, Katrin Roush <katrinmu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello and Happy New Year Lincoln neighbors! I'm putting the word out about an upcoming concert that I am doing at Sanctuary in Maynard!
It's a must visit for anyone who enjoys a great listening space and it's a short drive up rt.117.
I'll be performing my original material on the first set at 7:30pm and at 8:30pm, fingerstyle guitar phenom R.D. King will be doing the second set! Click the link to make an advance purchase on eventbrite.

I hope to see some Lincoln folks on 1/25!

Keepin' Live Music Alive forever and always,

Kat Chapman