Same... Dan Regan at Wayland Excavating fixed a water main leak about 5' from
the town shut-off valve for us in Fall 2021.  He came in with relatively small
equipment and worked towards our house, from the town valve, in 1' increments
to avoid tearing up the asphalt too much.  He communicated great with the town
water dept.  In addition, the town water dept. was very helpful, as well, at
trying to figure out where the leak was.
Dan was very fair on the pricing and considerably less expensive the the top 2
or 3 names on the town list of contractors at the time.  His guys also did a
very good job at patching the asphalt, which can add to the cost a lot if he
doesn't already have an ongoing job with hot asphalt near by.
Good luck and definitely recommend Dan Regan at Wayland Excavating.
Best Regards,Scott

    On Wednesday, 3 January 2024 at 08:56:47 am GMT-5, Jack de Valpine