Fatigue, anxiety, depression, pain, and tension,– these symptoms are at epic proportions these days.  When energy levels are low, it is easy to become bogged down by the weight of responsibilities.

This class is designed to strengthen the entire physical body, release habitual tension aand stress patterns through yoga & movement, breath exercises, and meditations to break the constraints of an overly active mind.  In each class you will learn vitally important exercises and guidelines that only take a few minutes to help you refresh, be optimistic, and feel your best!

Space is still available in my upcoming yoga class series with a new start date - Thursday, May 2 at 6:30PM In-Studio

The 6-week series at Emerson Hospital is KUNDALINI YOGA: TUNE IN, TONE UP, AND TURN ON !!

Here is the link to the description and To register for class: Steinberg Wellness Center for Mind and Body Kundalini Yoga

I welcome you to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Truly

~Jai Kaur Healing Arts LCMT, CLT, NCTMB, E-RYT500

Massage+Yoga+Ayurveda

C: 781.738.1920

www.JaiKaurHealingArts.com

into...@jaikaurhealingarts.com