Dear LT,

If you have family coming to town this summer who would like free lodging
in exchange for caring for two cats and some watering, please let me know.
We will be away for about a week and would love to have someone here to use
our home.  We would also be open to paying a college student who is home
for the summer and would like their own space for a week.  If interested,
please respond directly to me and tell me what dates would work for you.
If they line up with our travel dates, hopefully we can work something out!

Sincerely, Kim