This reminds me that we had campus turmoil in the '60s, but the music was
better.

-Fred Hopengarten

From: Lincoln [mailto:lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org] On Behalf Of Butt,
Abigail
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2024 11:24 AM
To: lincoln@lincolntalk.org
Subject: [LincolnTalk] Pioneering Women of Rock & Roll - Friday, May 2

Friday, May 3 at 12:30PM, Bemis Hall: Pioneering Woman of Rock & Roll

Please join us tomorrow as the Retro Polatin Duo (Jill Goldman and David
Polatin), sing, play and discuss some of the women who defied the odds and
changed the landscape of rock and roll. This show features songs by LaVerne
Baker, Peggy Lee, Connie Francis, the Shirelles, the Supremes, and many
more. Co-sponsored by Friends of Lincoln COA & Friends of Lincoln Library.

High Quality Gray Scale_smallAbigail Butt, Ph.D., M.Sc.
Town of Lincoln
Council on Aging & Human Services
Director
781-259-8811