It is a time of year when blossoms may offer more than a feeder.
We have feeders at our CO mountain house- no fussing with cleaning, or store
bought stuff, no red dye- just sugar and water boiled and cooled.  When they
are hungry, they will buzz bomb you and fight each other to get to that feeder.
Also know they are very territorial and will spend all their time battling to
protect their turf/ feeder.
Relax, and at some point they will move in.
Sent from my iPhone