Brand new, slept on two nights only. Didn't work for my body. Bought from
Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CLP5JKXV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1.
Described as "Planet Sleepings 1.5 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Twin
Size with Cooling Breathable cover,Mattress Pad,Medium Soft Bed Toppers for
Back Pain CertiPUR-US Certified Twin." Paid $40, will accept best offer.
Please contact me at steven.sha...@gmail.com or 617-791-4099.

Steven N. Shapse, Ph.D.
145 Lincoln Road, P.O. Box 112
Lincoln, MA 01773
Tel:   781-259-0283
Fax:  781-645-1316
Text: 781-645-1316

This email, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by psychologist-client privilege. If you
are not an intended recipient, please delete this email, including any and
all attachments and notify my office immediately. The unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email or its contents
is prohibited and may be unlawful.