I want to share with you an absolute treasure: Lisa Das Fling is fantastic pet
sitter who has been everything we could hope for. Our not-super-socialable cats
were interested in and interacted with her right away. They take food, treats,
and meds from her with no problem. She truly is a cat whisperer. We are
grateful for the peace of mind we have when we are away, knowing that Lisa will
be taking care of them, making sure they get love, medications, food, and
attention, while also proving us with regular updates. If you are in need of a
special person to give your fur babies extra special care while you are away,
you absolutely can count on Lisa. You can contact her at:

Lisa Das Fling
(857) 203-1400
lisam...@gmail.com

Best regards,