Dear Lincoln,I am an 18 year old college student (studying meteorology) home
for the summer and seeking babysitting jobs.  As a fluent speaker of French, I
can interact and talk with your kids to help them learn the language.  I can
also read to them from books in French!  As a proficient speaker of German, I
can do the same in that language.
I completed the Emerson Hospital Babysitting training, and I can get myself to
and from your home.  It is possible I can be available at the last minute, so
please don't hesitate to call or text me to ask.
I charge $25 per hour for up to two children.  For more kids please let me know
the number and I will provide my rate.
Thank you and enjoy the summer,Gabriel kramp781-434-8511kramgabr...@gmail.com