Hello Lincoln,

I know that it's a little early, but if you're already thinking about your
teen's college applications, I wanted to share with everyone that I am
available to help rising high school seniors with their college application
essays this summer. Summer is a great time to get the main Common App essay
done so that students can focus on the smaller supplemental essays in the
fall.

My goal, as a writing coach, is to meet each of my students where they are,
and help them write the best essay they are capable of. I've been doing
this kind of work since 2009, and I've helped hundreds of students achieve
their goals. When we do it well, the college essay writing process can
provide the opportunity for genuine self-reflection and growth.

I ran my own tutoring company for seven years until I began working at MIT
in 2016. Currently, I run an undergraduate research program, including
co-teaching a seminar that focuses on teaching science communication and
self development skills (e.g., time management, priority setting,
reflection, etc.). If you're interested in the rest of my professional
experience, I invite you to read my LinkedIn profile.
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-shulman-82a3729/>

I always offer a no-charge consultation, and I'm happy to meet in person or
over Zoom. I'm also happy to provide references.

I look forward to speaking with you to learn how I can help your teen
achieve their goals.

Best,
Rachel
217-840-6868