Agree! I find it to be much more helpful and effective than Seek, which I don’t
understand since Seek is connected to iNaturalist, which by now is a huge
database of plant IDs. Maybe they have different image processing technologies?
I am relieved as now I won’t need to let invasives grow as long before I can be
certain of their identification, and can take joy in new things that pop up
that are actually native! Go biodiversity! 😊
Best,Michelle BarnesSouth Great Road

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone