Hi Everyone,

Just as I was thinking how nice it was that my 10 year old car had almost
no mechanical issues, I found out yesterday it has a blown head gasket and
basically needs a new engine. We were thinking of buying or leasing a car
anyway so are taking this as a sign that it's time to do just that. I was
wondering if anyone is connected to someone trustworthy in the world of
auto sales, or even just had recent positive or negative car
buying/financing experience to share. We'd also consider looking at a car
anyone has for sale in the SUV/Crossover class under 50k miles.

Thanks in advance!

- Corey

--
*Corey Flint Photography*