These are 1st Gen iPad Pros. The 12.9” model has 32 GB of storage; the 10.5”
has 62 GB. Screens on both are gorgeous. Each has 4-speaker sound. Leatherette
cases included. Both excellent condition.

With the larger one, I loved reading newspapers and magazines in full printed
page format, and reading books two full pages side-by-side. Or running two apps
side-by-side. The smaller iPad Pro 10.5 is nicely convenient & portable.

Asking $195.for the 12.9” model; $160. for the 10.5” model. Call or text me at
781-547-1461.

Mike O'Brien
163 S. Great Rd.