Hello,

Upcoming Free Zoom Lunch & Learn for Family Caregivers, Retirees and Solo
Agers.

Register:                https://cmkhomecare.net/caregiver-support-project/

Date & Time:          Wednesday June 19th, 2024, @ 12noon - 1pm

Topic:                     Explore Creative Age Tech Innovations

As our population ages, the technology industry is rapidly evolving with
innovative products that strive to meet the needs of older adults and
caregivers, reshaping how we approach aging.

In this informative session, we'll dive into the following topics:

1.      Landscape of Age Tech: What is Age Tech and what drives this
300-billion-dollar longevity market?
2.      Three Age Tech Product Technologies to Know and Use:

*       Joy for All Companion Animatronic Pet: Discover how lifelike robotic
pets can provide comfort, companionship, and engage multiple senses for
older adults.
*       ElliQ AI-powered Companion Robot: Learn about this cutting-edge AI
companion designed to encourage an healthy lifestyle and offer personalized
support.
*       New Dementia App: Explore a groundbreaking app that guides
caregivers with virtual insights from dementia professionals and facilitates
remote family involvement.

Stay ahead of the curve and gain valuable insights into innovative Age Tech
solutions transforming the way we approach aging and care.

Presenter:               Debra D. Dodds, UMB Gerontology Institute
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSCneYTzGXXiFJP2emLBFo4YDIvsr4eQy
v5Bbj7sZ15o0X6w/viewform>

Thanks,

Carmel