I am offering 30 minute photo sessions at Station Park (across from the Tack Room), using the arch in Station Park to create flattering light and the pink azalea and purple lilac will be a lovely backdrop.

The nature backdrop headshots from last week worked out with a special charm with the spring light.

Sessions available 9am-12:30pm, Saturday 25th May. Station Park, 160 Lincoln Rd, Lincoln MA. Book online or email me to reserve your time.

Details below (first photo is under the arch to show the great light there) or on my website https://jocelynfinlay.com/spring/

Best wishes

Jocelyn

Jocelyn Finlay Photo
Spring Photo Sessions
Family photos | Headshots | Passport Photos

Upcoming sessions at
Station Park, 160 Lincoln Rd, Lincoln MA

Saturday 25th May, 9am-1pm
*

Book your 30-minute photo session
online https://jocelynfinlay.com/spring/

or email, jefin...@gmail.com

Details on my website. Book your session by clicking the "...Booking Page" button ($10 booking fee), or email Jocelyn to secure your time (no booking fee when you schedule via email).

Headshots

$75 per retouched photo. Wide selection of backdrops to complement your wardrobe.

High School Senior Portraits

$50 per retouched photo. For the yearbook and stepping into your next chapter.

Family Photos

$50 per retouched photo, plus the fun out-takes. Babies and children welcome! (Note I do not use minors in my own publicity).

Passport Photos

$75+tax per photo (digital and print). Following the guidelines for any country's passport or visa needs.

Website

Copyright © 2024 Jocelyn Finlay Photo LLC, All rights reserved.