We hope you can join our upcoming CCBC meetings:

*May 29* - We'll be finalizing the floor plan and discussing the site
planning.

*June 5*- We'll be interviewing the finalists for and deciding on the
Owner's Project Manager (OPM).

The information for the meetings can be found on the town's website
<http://www.lincolntown.org/Calendar.aspx?EID=11999>.

COMMUNITY CENTER BUILDING COMMITTEE SEEKS NEW "AT-LARGE" MEMBER

After many years of public engagement and the necessary support at our
recent Town Meeting, the Community Center Building Committee is excited to
enter the final stage of our process: schematic design and construction of
our new center on Ballfield Road!  *We are seeking a community member to
fill an "At-Large" seat on our team, and encourage a wide array of
residents to apply for consideration.*

Given this phase of work will focus on construction design and project
management, we would be particularly interested in residents with
experience completing complex construction, engineering and/or landscaping
projects. We are seeking applicants who possess strong critical thinking
skills, are collaborative and consensus driven, and have excellent
communication skills.  Ideally, they may even have experience with
web-based communication.  *Applicants who represent minority populations
are strongly encouraged to apply. *

If interested, fill out a volunteer application HERE, and send it with a
letter of interest to Peggy Elder, Administrative Assistant in the Select
Board’s Office at eld...@lincolntown.org.  Questions? Feel free to call
Peggy at (781) 259-2601.
*All applications are due by Friday, June 21.*
We hope you'll consider joining us!