Dear Lincoln community,

The 8th graders are excited to host their annual fundraising car wash
*Saturday,
June 8, 2024 at the Town Offices from 10 am to 2 pm (rain date June 9)*!
This is their  biggest opportunity to raise funds for a well-deserved
graduation celebration and class gift. If you are planning to have your car
washed, *we encourage you to purchase your ticket early *so we have a sense
of the funds available for the expenses. You can purchase a ticket(s) for a
car wash ($20 per car) and/or make a donation at the following link:

https://lincoln
-school-class-of-2024-8th-grade-graduation-fundraise.cheddarup.com

You can also pay the day of the car wash ($25 cash or check).

Thank you for your support!

Lincoln School 8th Grade Families