We are looking for someone who can drive my chronically ill 27-year-old
daughter to her PT appointments twice a week. We need someone with flexible
hours, as the appointments are not the same time every week; they're
usually Monday/Tuesday and Thursday, typically morning like 10am or
afternoon, like 2:15/3pm. The appointment is in Newton, so takes 30-45
minutes to get there, and the duration of the appointment is 45 minutes--so
we will pay for 3 hours at $25-30/hour, plus mileage reimbursement. She
doesn't need help getting into and out of the car.

Thanks!
Risa Lavelle