Having small visitors this summer?
Model 2001876
Year 2020/04/20  Year/Month/day  -  still has some good use
will send picture - I had for Grandson/daughter and they grew up!
Barely used.  Call me 339 223 2985 - I can text you pic of seat.
Cindy

The Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 car seat has a steel-reinforced frame that's
designed to last for 10 years. However, Graco recommends not using a car
seat past its expiration date due to wear and tear, changes in regulations,
and safety technology. You can find the date of manufacture (DOM) on a
label on the back of the car seat, and the expiration date is seven years
after the DOM for plastic-reinforced belt path car seats.

--
*Cindy Faulkner*