These are the print shop suggestions I received. There were several votes for Digital Silver Imaging.

Judy Wong

Digital Silver Imaging in Belmont is excellent

https://www.pictexstudio.com

I would try calling Lexington Graphics.

Located in: Custance Place

Address76 Bedford St STE 6, Lexington, MA 02420

Hours

Open

 ⋅ Closes

5:30 PM

Phone: (781) 863-9510

I suggest starting out by talking to Lexington Graphics, on Bedford St here in Lexington. They provide commercial-grade color printing services, and I have been very satisfied with their results. I think they could also scan your work, which is the vital first step in producing a good print.

If you’re looking for something more high-end, you could talk to Palm Press in Medford Center. They are very experienced and they do museum-grade work.

I am a professional artist and have used TPI Solutions in Waltham.

I found Wales in Lexington did a very good job on watercolors.

Sent from my iPad