Hi, Lincoln Talkers -- Writing as a private citizen who believes in an informed
electorate: The Planning Board will be holding its next meeting in hybrid format --
Donaldson Room at Town Hall and on Zoom -- at 7 pm. on Tuesday (6/11). In addition to the
project-based agenda items, the Board will continue its discussion on the formation of a
Tree Study Subcommittee. This topic was on the last meeting's agenda, but was postponed
until tomorrow's meeting, so there should be some substance to the discussion. The Board
will also review the Building Inspector's memo "regarding unintended consequences of
the Zoning Bylaw sections on stories and height." For everyone who voted on the HCA
article in March's Town Meeting, this topic may be of interest. Here's a link to the
agenda: https://www.lincolntown.org/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_06112024-5640 The Zoom
link is here: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83459422292?pwd=XHtMTd7uEXoMXN450klCcOxZffg85k.1
Meeting ID: 834 5942 2292 Passcode: 609749 As a one-time history major, I consider the
discussions in these meetings to be the best primary source of information, unfiltered
through the sometimes quite abridged lens of meeting minutes, and I find them useful in
staying informed on topics that concern Lincoln's physical environment. Best to you all
-- Deb Howe 88 Wells Road Sent from iCloud