Are you an advanced intermediate or advanced American Mahjong player who's
interested in joining a weekly or biweekly group of similar players? Do the
drop in game times not work for you? I'm looking for others who are interested
in starting a group.
We'd meet on a mutually agreed upon day and time (weekdays only) at each
other's homes to play, however hosting is not required. Typical timing would be
2 hours of play. Once the group is formed participants can decide if they do or
do not want to play for money as indicated on the card.
The group would be made up of 4 people, however if there are those that are
interested but a regular commitment doesn't work, please feel free to respond
as there's often a need for alternates.
Please note, this would not be a drop in game, but a regularly scheduled game
for relatively advanced players who are interested in a faster pace of play and
friendly competition.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Judy